Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ 2013
Toyota adds its input to increase its highly robust and reliable commercial vehicles. The Toyota Hilux Vigo has earned its place in Thailand’s automotive industry and used car dealerships via its many years of service. Toyota’s Hilux Vigo champ 2013 dramatic changes make it the first choice of Hilux lovers.
This time Toyota is making a big push to make additional, comprehensive changes while engineering and designing Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ 2013. Toyota launched Next-Generation 4×4 Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ for its lovers with class interior and exterior modifications to meet users’ expectations. This blog post will highlight major and minor changes and upgrades that Toyota does in the 2013 Hilux Vigo champ model. Let’s check and keep an eye on changes;
Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ 2013 Features
The Hilux Vigo Champ was introduced with a significant “minor change” with a stylish new front look design and high-quality interior to reinforce its luxury look. Toyota redesigned the Hilux Vigo by fulfilling its lover’s exception in the context of doors, roofs, and tailgates.
In the 2013 Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ, you’ll experience everything new and upgraded from its previous model. You will also experience new-fashioned guards, headlights, bumper, bonnet, 3-bar grille, taillights, badges, mirrors, and new alloy wheel designs.
A few more minor changes were added by Toyota Hilux Vigo 2013 to create a desirable mix that’ll increase its demand among Hilux on- and off-road drivers in Thailand and worldwide.
- 2013 Toyota Vigo was Euro-4.
- Updated the 4-speed automatic transmission to a 5-speed,
- 0-liter turbo-diesel motor’s power was upped from 163hp to 171hp, while torque rose from 343Nm to 360Nm
- It had a more efficient fuel injection system that you’ll not experience in the previous one
- Auto transmission was now 5-speed instead of the 4-speed that was available in the 2012 model
- The Smart Cab Pre-runner 4×2 was introduced with automatic transmission, also available in Auto
- 2013 Vigo Champ CNG included the 2.7-litre 2TR-FEbi-fuel engine that could run on compressed 2.7-liters (CNG).
Toyota Vigo, Thailand’s top exporter of a brand new and 2nd hand, used Toyota Hilux pickup truck dealer in Bangkok, Thailand. We also export a full range of used Right and left-Hand Drive 2nd hand used Toyota Hilux pickup trucks, Single Cab, Hilux double cab, Toyota Vigo Champ, Toyota Hilux, Revo, Toyota Rocco, Toyota GR sports, and Toyota Hilux 4WD at a competitive price not only in Thailand but all over the world.
The 2013 Toyota Hilux Vigo champ is now available in right-hand and left-hand drive at Toyota Vigo Thailand. To get further details, you can visit our website or contact our sales team to get an appointment for a visit or test drive!